CASPA 2016 Cycle

Received my rejection letter via snail mail yesterday. Said they had 36 applications per spot and interviewed 5 per spot

Well looks like I'll be on the look out for mine. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to keep every rejection letter I get so that I can have something to look back on once I get that one acceptance. It only takes one acceptance to become a PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was offered a seat in Quinnipiac's program on Oct 31st, I accepted the offer but then was accepted to another school that was my number one choice. I just let them know, so another spot should open up. They told me that the class of 2019 wouldn't be solidified until January. 

I interviewed on 11/19. Just got an email but I am confused if it means waitlisted. Did anyone get this type of email before getting acceptance or other offers? Did anyone from 11/19 get anything? 

"Thank you for taking the time to interview with our program.  Our admissions process is ongoing and we appreciate your patience.  As you know from the general session during your interview, we have a rolling admissions process that extends through February. We will continue to be reviewing application and consider you for a seat in the class.  

At this time, if you have not heard from us, it does not mean that you have been declined..."

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, received an email informing me that I was put on the alternate list. I wonder how many people are on the alternate list. Does anyone know? Just curious. Good luck to all! Hang in there!

Just got an email that I'm on the waitlist. Good luck everyone! I know the waiting game is stressful, but it will be worth it.

@PAprosp and @NJZ2310 thanks so much for sharing. I am really nervous and waiting. When did you guys interview? Thanks again! 

@PAprosp and @NJZ2310 thanks so much for sharing. I am really nervous and waiting. When did you guys interview? Thanks again! 

@ Iparker005, No problem! I interviewed on Sept. 10 and got the email that I was selected for the alternate list today. Hopefully you get some good news soon. Don't lose hope! Best of luck to you!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share that I was just offered a spot on the alternate list a few days ago and had interviewed back on 09/10. It appears that the waiting list generation was done a little earlier this year compared to last year's cycle. I am also curious about the nature of the waiting list for QU.

If anyone knows, please share.

Much appreciated and good luck to all this cycle! Hopefully, we'll get accepted into one PA program one way or another.

Archived