CASPA 2016 Cycle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on 9/10 and was accepted yesterday via email with follow snail mail letter to arrive sometime soon. Seems like this 2-3 week gap period is standard for quinnipiac. Best of luck guys!

Congrats! I'm still waiting to hear back and it has been killing me. Has anyone else from the 9/10 group heard back regarding their admission decision yet? I know that it could be made once they are done interviewing...

Congrats! I'm still waiting to hear back and it has been killing me. Has anyone else from the 9/10 group heard back regarding their admission decision yet? I know that it could be made once they are done interviewing...

@tht012, I have not heard anything yet! I felt the interview went really well and I would get an invite soon, but nothing so far! I really like their program. Best of luck to everyone. 

I interviewed on 9/10 and was accepted yesterday via email with follow snail mail letter to arrive sometime soon. Seems like this 2-3 week gap period is standard for quinnipiac. Best of luck guys!

Congrats MikeB89! I was in the same interview group as you were. Are you that guy from Boston? If yes, I knew you would get in ;) 

I haven't gotten an e-mail from QU aside from the general application received e-mail. At this point, even a rejection letter would be appreciated so I can stop worrying so much. Has anyone received rejection letters or do those go out in the end?

same here. i haven't heard anything back since the initial email.

Guest GoyaHoya69

Whoa .. just got my early acceptance email! Was not expecting this haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that said, I'd be glad to answer any questions about the interview process at QU. I was there on 9/23. Absolutely great experience.

With that said, I'd be glad to answer any questions about the interview process at QU. I was there on 9/23. Absolutely great experience.

Congrats! Would you share your stats? Also if you dont mind, which state do you live in?

Guest GoyaHoya69

Congrats! Would you share your stats? Also if you dont mind, which state do you live in?

Thanks! I'm from NJ. Here are some of my stats:

3.56 cGPA

3.62 sGPA

162 Q/ 161 V/ 4.5 AW on the GREs

2100 PCE hours

3 publications and 8 poster presentations

A lot of research, healthcare, and community service hours

Let me know if you wanna know anything else.

Guest GoyaHoya69

Does anyone know if it's a 1-1 interview or a panel interview?

There's a few 1 on 1s and at least one interview with 2 interviewers.

Hey Everyone!

Congrats to all who received interview invites, for those who did not keep pushing and remember why you want to be a PA! 

I have a few questions for anyone who's a part of the program at Quinnipiac, and greatly appreciate your insight and time!!!

I'd like to know:

1) What housing options or housing resources are available to PA students? What do current PA students do for housing, on campus, shared off campus housing?

2) How diverse is the student body?

3) Are there any international rotations/missions available?

4) How supported, by your 1. classmates  and 2. the faculty, do you feel if you were struggling in a course or with a specific area? Do you feel exams reflect what you're learning, etc.

5) Overall feel for the experience, any other insight specific to your program.

Archived