CASPA 2016 Cycle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a very nerve-wracking time - I remember like it was yesterday! Breathe, trust the process. You will all do great. We try to make it as low pressure and relaxed as possible. We want to get to know you personally. Your "stats" are what they are, no changing that now. What you can do now is come in with confidence. Let us know why we should choose you! 

Good luck to everyone! And congrats to those accepted! Look forward to meeting you all!

Interviewing July 20! CASPA verified back in May but made a mistake on my app which caused a delay in processing. For anyone accepted so far, any advice? :)

When did you get a call for an interview? My caspa was verified June 17 even though it was completed may 25

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure honestly. From what I was told the 7/20 interview was the last one for a while but that doesn't mean our class is full.

That was a bit heartbreaking to read but I'm still holding out hope that the class is not full :) 

Archived