CASPA 2016 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in my 2nd semester at university of Bridgeport and I love it so far honestly. It's one of the best PA schools in the country in terms of the quality of faculty and the exposure you'll be getting. Plus, our pance scores have been 100 first time for the past two years straight. My recommendation to you is to APPLY EARLY. Which means, apply like right now lol. I applied last year around May and got an invite for interview in late June and was ACCEPTED that same day. Classes start January so you'll graduate five months early from the other pa school students. Best of luck

That is great to hear! I'm a re-applicant with this program. Last year I submitted near the end of June which was way too late. This time I was verified on May 10th so much sooner! I hope that helps along with the other things I've improved on. 

awesome! you are in good shape. best of luck!

I don't know either but it seems really quick! I'm excited for it though.

I'm traveling from Utah but I'm already going to be in Boston for that weekend so I'm driving from Boston down to Bridgeport the night before. Should be an adventure!

excellent ! Have a safe trip !

I will be interviewing June 17th! 

Congratulations! I hope the interview goes well!! May I ask, did you get a verification from CASPA or from UB? My CASPA stuff was verified on the 10th too, but I have not heard anything from UB receiving my information. 

Thank you!!

I did not receive an email from UB confirming I was complete and under review. I just received the phone call from UB for the interview and then a confirmation email for that.

It is very early in the application process so I was taken a little by surprise to hear anything.

Thank you!!

I did not receive an email from UB confirming I was complete and under review. I just received the phone call from UB for the interview and then a confirmation email for that.

It is very early in the application process so I was taken a little by surprise to hear anything.

Wish you the best!!

Actually I take that back. They might still be on probation. It says they will be reviewed March 2016 so I'm not sure if the probation status has been fully lifted. It is something I will ask about at my interview though :)

I noticed the same thing on their website, however I see it says administrative probation, which may be somewhat " better" than academic probation. Just a thought. I plan to inquire about this during my interview as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived