2016-2017 Application Cycle

If you don't mind me asking, in regards to what? An acceptance or just an update?

I just asked when the people who were waitlisted would know a decision this month.. he said he hopes to send out notifications in a few weeks, but that technically the school can offer acceptances the day before orientation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Any recommendations on places to live would be greatly appreciated!

There are so many great places to live in Henderson! Green Valley area is nice. I would avoid apartments or condos too close to Stephanie street because it's so congested. There's a place called Remington Canyon that a lot of students live at because it's walking distance to Touro. I would just prepare for crazy temperatures when moving in July so if you're able to move earlier it might help :)

Congrats Dylan! That's awesome! I remember you from my interview day, another ASU kid! See you in June!

Hey Nicole, quick question! Is there a packet I should have gotten with all the paperwork that needs to be sent to TUN (physical exam, history, immunizations, blood work)? It is everything on the Touro One web site? Just trying to get the ball rolling. Thanks !

Yes! They will send you an email with the required paperwork for blood work, Immunizations, and a physical! Also, you will have to sign and send back a form that lets registration auto enroll you in classes. It may take a little bit to get all of that stuff though. Have you gotten the official email from Michael yet with the info for your deposit and your Touro One account info? That'll probably be the first thing you'll need to do! But if you want to get the ball rolling and don't want to wait for the other forms, I can forward them to you?

Yes, I received all of those emails today! I have my Touro One account all set up. Just haven't been emailed the packet yet! If you don't mind sending it, that would be great - my email is dylhann9@gmail.com

Just don't wanna wait the entire week, if that's how long it takes to get the packet

In case this helps, I couldn't do a lot of what was needed at the clinic where I did my physical. I did pretty much everything at the county health department.

What exactly do they need? Proof of immunizations, physical and a TB? Just curious since I'm waitlisted and have to do that for another school, I want to cover my bases in case Touro offers me an acceptance that way I'm prepared. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...