2016-2017 Application Cycle

Hey Guys!

I submitted my supplemental app last Thursday and received an email Friday stating "Thank you for submitting your application...we hereby acknowledge receipt" and then it says "When all of your documents are received and your application is complete and you will be notified and based on your program, you may be invited for an interview"

I'm confused because all of my materials have been received by Touro according to CASPA. Should I be expecting another email saying my application is "complete and under review" or is this it before a possible interview invitation?

Thank, and good luck to everyone applying!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys!

I submitted my supplemental app last Thursday and received an email Friday stating "Thank you for submitting your application...we hereby acknowledge receipt" and then it says "When all of your documents are received and your application is complete and you will be notified and based on your program, you may be invited for an interview"

I'm confused because all of my materials have been received by Touro according to CASPA. Should I be expecting another email saying my application is "complete and under review" or is this it before a possible interview invitation?

Thank, and good luck to everyone applying!

I would call admissions and double check. They are super friendly and helpful. After I submitted my supplemental application I revived an email that said "This confirms receipt of your supplemental application to the Physician Assistant Studies Program at Touro University Nevada. Your application is currently under review." But maybe they don't send out a generic email to everyone once everything is completed? However since you don't have to send scores or anything like that I don't see why it would be incomplete. Hope that helps! :)

Hello everyone!
I will be a senior in the fall at the University of South Carolina. I do not particularly want to take a gap year between undergrad and grad so I am trying to apply now to PA schools. I have run into a problem, however, because most schools require a BS prior to matriculation. Does anyone know any schools that do not have this requirement? I would only apply to schools that begin in the summer or fall, so I will have completed by BS by the time I enroll. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interviewing on September 6th as well, I got the email that they were reviewing my application on June 17th. I will be traveling from Florida, I look forward to meeting you guys. 

I just booked my room at the Hampton Inn and Suites! I am not sure if you booked yours yet, but if you're booking at the same place then we can shuttle together! :)

Archived