kelseym1016

CASPA Verification Times

2 hours ago, Crusading Angel said:

Bah I'm nervous. I sent in transcripts like 6 months ago during last cycle. Just submitted application on 6/24. Waiting for transcripts to be verified. Hopefully it will be completed soon.

I'm in the same boat. I also submitted on the 24th and status says "verifying." I called yesterday (probably too soon, I know lol) and they told me it was "in line for verification" but didn't give me a time frame. 

2 hours ago, PAWannaBe1 said:

I'm in the same boat. I also submitted on the 24th and status says "verifying." I called yesterday (probably too soon, I know lol) and they told me it was "in line for verification" but didn't give me a time frame. 

5 hours ago, Crusading Angel said:

Bah I'm nervous. I sent in transcripts like 6 months ago during last cycle. Just submitted application on 6/24. Waiting for transcripts to be verified. Hopefully it will be completed soon.

Be patient, they will most likely be verified within the next week :)

On 6/28/2017 at 9:18 AM, OaklandU Needs PA Program said:

Be patient, they will most likely be verified within the next week :)

Just got verified!!!?

• Upvote 1

If you guys have had a name change since taking college courses or your transcripts are taking over 3 weeks to process, definitely email or call them. I changed my name after marriage and it may have delayed the processing for my application. When my 5 transcripts were still not processed after waiting a month, I emailed them explicitly mentioning my name change. "Coincidentally" they processed all my transcripts 2 days after I emailed them.

I submitted on June 22 and was verified on the 27th.

• Upvote 1

@khwaaa What did they say about the name change? Did they want a marriage license or anything? Or did they just take the info and say thanks? I submitted on the 9th of this month and my associate degree is in my maiden name. So, now I'm wondering if I should call now and be proactive or wait a few weeks. 

On 5/27/2016 at 5:27 PM, PM_UR_PTs said:

Submitted Last night on May 26th, at 10:00 PM.

Verified May 27th, at 11:00 AM 

Woot! I thought it would take up to four weeks, but that worked out much better than I expected. 

ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

verified in a day? Did you have your CASPA verified   in  THIS cycle yet?

On 5/30/2019 at 12:07 AM, PAStudent8152 said:

verified in a day? Did you have your CASPA verified   in  THIS cycle yet?

That post is from May 2016; I doubt that person is applying this cycle... though one day turnaround times are not uncommon early in the cycle.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Farafish260
      I just had all of my transcripts uploaded by CASPA. And, I’ve approved them, but do I have to match the prerequisites to the programs or will CASPA do that for me if I opt out? Thx 
    • By Finntastic
      Just wondering if anyone knows how long (in general) it takes for a mailed transcript to be sent to and processed by CASPA? I submitted an order through parchment last Friday. The status reads "Delivered", but I've yet to see anything in CASPA.
    • By sjrack
      I have requested letters of recommendation from 3 people (a PA, a previous manager, and a former professor). The professor has told me that he may not get the letter done in time due to his busy schedule. I asked another professor if she could and she has agreed.
      My dilemma is that I know professor 1 will be able to write a much better LOR than professor 2. Let's say that they both end up writing the LORs and get them submitted on time. The schools I am applying to only require 3 LORs. Does anyone know which one would be disregarded? Would it go in the order that I sent the requests out? Or would it go by the order of which the LORs are actually received by CASPA? I wouldn't want professor 2's letter to take the place of professor 1's unless professor 1 were not able to submit the LOR in time.
    • By murphy2020
      I am applying to a school that has an August 1st deadline, so I want to submit my application by July 1st to make sure it has time to clear. I have yet to take the GRE. I called CASPA and they said I am able to submit my application to the school but just insert the date and number of the verification code of the GRE I am signed up for. Has anyone submitted an application and had their GRE score uploaded during the clearing process?
    • By Nrm1010
      Hi everyone!

This is my first post in this forum. So glad I found it! Anyways, I am currently applying to PA programs, and I have a question regarding my patient care experience. I work as a medical technician at a nursing home. Up until this point, I have about 800 hours. However, some of the schools I am applying to require 1000+ hours. I will easily get these hours done by the end of the summer. Should I put my "end date" on the CASPA as (ex) August 31st, 2019? That way, I can approximate the amount of hours I work a week to put myself over 1000 (and so the schools won't immediately throw out my application)!
      I have a 4.0 major GPA (Biology) and 3.96 overall GPA, 50+ hours shadowing a PA, 100+ volunteer hours, and scored above the 60th percentile on all sections of my GRE. Do you think this bare minimum of hours will hurt my chances into getting into PA programs? Right now, I am planning on applying to DeSales, Arcadia, Chatham, and Yale (as well as a few others).

Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More