CASPA Verification Times

Did everyone get verified?  I submitted late, only one of my school had an early deadline and none of them had rolling admissions. How long did it take for those of you who submitted in the last couple of weeks? Thanks in advance.

Submitted 7/20

Verified today at 10:57 AM

Submitted 7/26

Verified 8/1

I'm so shocked! I had emailed them on the 27th to make sure I would be in 'Complete' at least by Aug 1st, which is what the program I'm applying to requires. They said I was complete as soon as I paid on 7/26, and they were currently verifying apps submitted by 7/15. Only for me to get home and see the email with the verification today! Whaaaaat?! That was ridiculously fast but I'm not complaining lol.

Yay!! I got verified earlier today! Happy camper :) That was only 5 business days turn-around! Great job CASPA!

CASPA submitted: 7/29

CASPA verified: 8/5

Just an added info:

- I already had 3 of my LORs completed and all transcript received by CASPA by the time I submitted on 7/29.

- CASPA calculated GPAs were very similar to my undergrad grades (+/- 0.02). I think the reason for this extremely slight difference is because my undergrad used +/- grading system, so it is very similar to how CASPA calculates the GPA. 

I'm just glad I'm verified! Now, I can focus on supplemental. Gahhh! It seems like it's never ending but we got this! lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Submitted on August 16, verified on August 19 at 4 am. Transcripts and letters arrived to CASPA way before I submitted my application.

this is my first time applying but should i be nervous that i submitted mine before yours and i still havent been verified? i thought this was done in order of submittions... wow im even more nervous now

this is my first time applying but should i be nervous that i submitted mine before yours and i still havent been verified? i thought this was done in order of submittions... wow im even more nervous now

I am in the same boat. I had 9 transcripts for them to verify so I am assuming that is what is holding mine up. Fischer106's three day turnaround makes me kind of nervous as well.