Anyone know if having a Masters in another field "counts" ?  I'm a 14 year practicing PA-C.  I'm looking to work on a Masters in Theology, and not wanting to have to do both.  

Anyone know if having a Masters in another field "counts" ?  I'm a 14 year practicing PA-C.  I'm looking to work on a Masters in Theology, and not wanting to have to do both.  

I think a master's in a health care related field would be more of a liking to a PA employer, unless you end up working as a chaplain at a hospital or in the service.

I did Touro master's program for $4200 or so and I see the cost has gone up since i did it in 2013. 

That I don't know. They used to be a satellite of UTMB-Galveston but I think they're now pretty much on their own, though I don't know this for certain. The tuition link which I posted does not comment on in-state or out-of-state status.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully we can have some master's to doctoral programs soon as well. I have heard about the 2 year drexel one, any others in the making?

well, Nova and ATSU both offer a DHSc with minimal on campus time that can be done in 3 years without doubling up on courses much or in 2 years if you are willing to take 2 courses most terms. I'm almost done and took 4 years and 1 semester taking 3 terms to write my practicum instead of 1.

• Upvote 1