Hi,

I graduated several months ago and have been doing a very detailed review of everything in the blueprint.  Now, it's crunch time.  I am signed up for a board review in early May and set to take my PANCE in late May.  Any suggestions on which book or question banks I should focus on for these last few weeks?  If you had to pick one thing to study from for the three weeks before your PANCE what would you choose?  Thanks!

Hi!

I am taking the PANCE in  few days and in m opinion doing lots of questions is very essential. I would use the last few weeks you have to do a ton of questions. This will solidify the knowledge you have acquired from reading and it also clues you in on concepts that are frequently tested because these will be repeated multiple times and also asked in different ways. I made a calendar of what topics/body system to focus on daily to keep me focused and accountable. I used the Rosh review and Kaplan question banks because they are very similar to the actual PANCE in terms of difficulty and length of the questions. Rosh is $249 a year and Kaplan has  a 1month option for $99 or a 1 year for $199.

I am looking to share Kaplan question bank for $99. It goes till April of next year. If you're interested you can send me a direct message.

Whatever you do, practice lots of questions.

Good luck!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Origi2.0
      Hey, is there anyone selling their rosh account? Please let me know
    • By krob0
      Hi Everyone,
      I have been a practicing PA for 3 year in the same job. I am considering a new position, specifically an APP fellowship in Oncology. I have always wanted to transition to oncology but with the current job market, I have found this to be difficult at present. I have applied but go unanswered, even with 3 years of experience. I have made some adjustments on my resume and was wondering if anyone was willing to look it over and make critiques. Is anyone willing to share their own resumes? 
      If so, reply with your email and I would love to be in touch. Thanks!
    • By emiandcat
      Hello!
      I am a high school senior with two questions about NYIT's BSPA program. 
      1. Does anyone know the amount of pre-undergrad students that are accepted into the program each year? The FAQ page isn't very clear on whether it's talking about the last three years or who's initially accepted into the school under that program.
      2. Is it possible to be accepted without an interview? I was accepted into the program, but there was no invitation for an interview or anything. 
      Congratulations to everyone who got accepted by the way! 😄
    • By LOLfPAschool
      So my particular PA school uses the PACKRAT to determine if students are ready to take the PANCE or not at the end of clinical year (this is new and never counted like this before). This year's most recent PACKRAT version national average is apparently a 167, 20 points higher than the last 3 averages on PAEA's website and 40 points higher than last years national average of 128 (according to my PA school). They have informed us that if we do not get within the 2 point standard deviation, they will not allow us to take the PANCE until we reach an adequate grade on the PACKRAT. Can they legally do this?
      According to PAEA, the PACRAT can be done open book so these scores are skewed and shouldn't count for my class.
      There is nothing in our program handbook about the PACKRAT being a requirement for graduation.
      PLEASE HELP!!
    • By salmisfsh
      Hey everyone, thought I would share my services in case it could be of use to anyone. I created a guide that initially was intended for applicants to medical school and medical residency that helps with answering common interview questions asked and my personal answers to those questions and strategies on what I felt worked best to attack them. I had a pre PA students also find this guide quite helpful, so I wanted to share in case anyone was interested. 
      I also offer essay editing and application editing services for your PA school essays!
      Thanks again and best of luck in your journey!. 
      Here is the link to my guide: https://www.fiverr.com/dreyemd/residency-and-medical-school-interview-question-and-answer-guide

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More