PANCE May 27- help!!!

Hi,

I graduated several months ago and have been doing a very detailed review of everything in the blueprint.  Now, it's crunch time.  I am signed up for a board review in early May and set to take my PANCE in late May.  Any suggestions on which book or question banks I should focus on for these last few weeks?  If you had to pick one thing to study from for the three weeks before your PANCE what would you choose?  Thanks!

Hi!

I am taking the PANCE in  few days and in m opinion doing lots of questions is very essential. I would use the last few weeks you have to do a ton of questions. This will solidify the knowledge you have acquired from reading and it also clues you in on concepts that are frequently tested because these will be repeated multiple times and also asked in different ways. I made a calendar of what topics/body system to focus on daily to keep me focused and accountable. I used the Rosh review and Kaplan question banks because they are very similar to the actual PANCE in terms of difficulty and length of the questions. Rosh is $249 a year and Kaplan has  a 1month option for $99 or a 1 year for $199.

I am looking to share Kaplan question bank for $99. It goes till April of next year. If you're interested you can send me a direct message.

Whatever you do, practice lots of questions.

Good luck!

Archived