Where to list TA position in CASPA?

I have checked and theres no clear indication on where to place it. On CASPA, it seems that I could possibly place it in under academic achievement since I received academic credit for it but as far as transcript entry I'm confused as what the subject should be. On my transcript its listed as UNIV 251 - Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Program - 1 credit earned. 

I was a TA as well, I got credit on my transcript too. There is a course subject called "teaching science." This is the course subject that I chose. On my transcript, it is written as "BIO 400." Also, I got paid for my TAing....so I put it under "employment." I was hired by the college and did a lot of work..so I thought it would count as employment. Thoughts?

Woops sorry, totally did not read carefully and assumed it was a TA for a science job! hmmm....I would put English. And then I would also put it under employment and put it as employment for credit. When CASPA reviews it they can change it if they don't agree that it's English. 

They won't change your transcript entries, but they will change a course subject if they do not agree with it. This is taken from the Caspa website "CASPA staff will change the subject category for any courses which they determine were not categorized correctly." 

Archived