MEDEX Applicants 2016-2017

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for those of us interviewing in Seattle next week, anyone care to meet up the night before? I'm flying in around noon and am planning on wandering around, it'd be nice to meet you guys and go over some interview questions.

I would be interested. I'm still a little confused on how this site works because I changed the setting to receive notifications but I never get any. Here's my number: (940) 642-5909.

Hi everyone

Do you think it is too late to apply? Planning on finishing my supplement application tonight

For MEDEX, they really do consider applications on a rolling basis.  Earlier is always better, but you are not out of the running.  If you feel your application is competitive, by all means, send it in.  If you are short in some area, such as health care hours, and also short on cash, it might make sense to wait a year.

For MEDEX, they really do consider applications on a rolling basis.  Earlier is always better, but you are not out of the running.  If you feel your application is competitive, by all means, send it in.  If you are short in some area, such as health care hours, and also short on cash, it might make sense to wait a year.

Question for you! If you submitted your application early, and didn't get an interview to the first round of interviews, should I consider myself out? I know people who applied after me who were invited to the first round. Much appreciated, thanks!

Question for you! If you submitted your application early, and didn't get an interview to the first round of interviews, should I consider myself out? I know people who applied after me who were invited to the first round. Much appreciated, thanks!

It's not over until it's over! Just because you may have missed out on the first round of interviews, don't count yourself out! There is another Interview Conference later, but I think there might still be invitations being sent out.

Just think, they started invitations last Tuesday/Wednesday; I got an invite Friday. They might be sending out more!

I know the wait is agonizing, but keep your chin up! If you have the prerequisites and all their requirements, you have already accomplished amazing things - Expect the best until you are notified otherwise! No news is better than bad news, so that must mean good news!

Good luck!

Hello everyone! I also received an interview invite for Saturday, October 22nd. I am traveling all the way from South Dakota, so at this time I am unsure if I will be able to meet you all beforehand. This is such a great idea, so I will try to work something out! I look forward to meeting you all. Best of luck.

Turned down my interview slot today. Tough decision, but already have several acceptances and just cant endure the financial burdon. Good luck everybody!!

Greg

Congratulations on your acceptances! And best of luck to everyone who has interviewed or is preparing to do so in the near future!

I just got an invitation to interview on November 1st in Seattle as well! SO excited!!

CAPSA verified July 15

Congratulations! I'll see you there. This is my third time applying, but first interview. I couldn't be more excited to meet everyone, and show the admissions team that I'm ready.

Archived