MEDEX Applicants 2016-2017

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@corpsman89- From the information session I went to all the students from every site meet in Seattle for the first 6 weeks to finish up the A & P portion. The A & P portion starts online around March and finishes up in Seattle after that you go to whatever site you were accepted into in September. Hope this helps!

Yes, it does seem a bit quiet! I was hoping for more action because I've applied for the Spokane site and I know we start receiving invites after they are done with the Seattle ones. The waiting is difficult :) Stay hopeful!

Also waiting on Spokane. I will keep you in mind and post here/message you when I hear any news. Good luck to you, hopefully we will meet up in the not too distant future!

So I was hoping some of the current students would be able to help out with my question here.

A while back I remember reading something about Spokane students having to be in Seattle for the first 6 weeks or so of their didactic year for anatomy? I am just trying to confirm if this is true or not. If so, does MEDEX give Spokane students a place to reside while they are in Seattle?

Thanks,

Greg

You can stay at the apartments, six to an apartment you get your own room and it's $33.75 a day.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I just received my email about an interview in Spokane on October 22nd!! Congrats to others who are also receiving notice on their interviews! Would anyone interviewing on the 22nd be interested in getting a group together for dinner a day or two before interviews? It might be nice to have some familiar faces on interview day.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I just received my email about an interview in Spokane on October 22nd!! Congrats to others who are also receiving notice on their interviews! Would anyone interviewing on the 22nd be interested in getting a group together for dinner a day or two before interviews? It might be nice to have some familiar faces on interview day.

I'm also new to the forum and received an invite today for the Spokane campus on October 22nd.   I'd definitely be interested in meeting up for dinner and having a few familiar faces on interview day.  Congrats everyone!!!

Archived