1/1 Apartment near PA school available

My name is Saad, I am in the PA program now. I am leasing my apt. from May 1st onwards. Its 5-10 min away from school. Please call me directly or feel free to text me at 321-682-9200 

I am subleasing a beautiful and spacious 27th floor apartment @ Bay Parc Plaza for the final month, then you can renew if you'd like. 

My total rent is $1879 which includes parking in a secured garage. 5-10 min away from school. 

1/2 Bay View and 1/2 city view.
All Hardwood Flooring!!!
Huge Walk-in closet.
Apartment comes with:
Microwave - Dishwasher - Refrigerator - Black and gray stainless steel GE Appliances - Central Air Conditioning

Smoke-Free Living ~ Smoke-free community.

Located in Miami, FL, conveniently close to I-95, I-395 and US-1. 5 minutes to the Miami Airport and 10 minutes to Miami International Airport.

Miami-Dade County Public School System and local schools within 1.5 miles area:

Phyllis Wheatley Elementary School
Jose de Diego Middle School
Booker T. Washington Senior High School

Nearby colleges and universities include Miami University School of the Performing Arts, Florida A&M and Miami-Dade Community College.

Bay Parc Plaza is located right across the street from Margaret Pace Park where you'll find:

Volleyball, Tennis and Basketball Courts
Boat Rentals
Dog Runs 
Jogging Paths
Also, just 5 miles from Biscayne Bay and Biscayne National Park and less than one mile from South Beach where residents can enjoy unique outdoor recreation experiences.

Catch a Miami Heat basketball game at the American Airlines Arena, just one mile from Bay Park Plaza Apartments.

Application fee is $95.00

Archived