2016-2017 application cycle!

Any early acceptance news yet? lol I really don't see them holding off until March. Interviews end in January and last year people heard back in February although they were told March as well. I expect some news in November and December. Thoughts?

I was looking at that, noticed it was a month .. so maybe this month or nov?? The wait is killer

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if it's because they're really busy with the new class and some interview sessions. I emailed them my Repeat course form 2 weeks ago and haven't received any confirmation. It din't take that long last year. Don't know if I should email them now or just wait...

Is there anyone waiting really long for the Ready For Review email to come? It seems like they're really slow in the process this year or it's just my application? Submitted secondary Sep 29, CASPA mid Sep. Took them 3 weeks to confirm they received my repeat course form too. Last year everything was fairly quick.

Is there anyone waiting really long for the Ready For Review email to come? It seems like they're really slow in the process this year or it's just my application? Submitted secondary Sep 29, CASPA mid Sep. Took them 3 weeks to confirm they received my repeat course form too. Last year everything was fairly quick.

Did you try emailing them to make sure no glitch? I heard back fairly quickly.

Congratulations!!! I didn't know they offer interview invitation early this year. Last year the invitations didn't come out until after the deadline. Did you interview yet?

Sorry for the late reply! I will now have my alerts on haha. I was invited on 9/16 and will be interviewing on 11/30.  

May I know how long is it since the confirmation of your secondary till your READY FOR REVIEW email?

Here is my timeline:

CASPA Verified 6/29/16

Secondary app rec'd 6/21/16 (I did it right away lol)

July 11th contacted that I had to take a different course in place of a previous one

8/24 email for interview invite for 9/28

I think everyone's timeline varies, try to hang in there I know the waiting is killer.

Here is my timeline:

CASPA Verified 6/29/16

Secondary app rec'd 6/21/16 (I did it right away lol)

July 11th contacted that I had to take a different course in place of a previous one

8/24 email for interview invite for 9/17

I think everyone's timeline varies, try to hang in there I know the waiting is killer. 

You interviewed 9/17? 

Archived