2016-2017 application cycle!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard from Western U at all -- not even a "your application is being reviewed" -- which makes me think that they did not even look at my application. At this point in the game, I will most likely not receive an interview offer. I would have loved to experience and get to know the school but I'm sad they did not give me that opportunity.

Cheers to everyone who got into Western and those who are awaiting decisions! We'll all be amazing PAs one day. :) I'll keep swimming.    

Never got the application under review email, just a rejection email. Oh well. 2018 application cycle here I come! And to everyone that got in, congrats! You must be incredible applicants :)

Don't give up! I'm a current first year student and know several people who didn't get in until their fourth try.  If you want it and you're willing to work for it, it will happen.

Guest Marina Zanzarini

We (1st years) will be there on Friday! Don't be afraid to approach us and ask questions!

Good luck y'all!

For the people that interviewed today, did Mr. Guizado say when we should be hearing from them regarding acceptance letters?

Yes. In about two weeks, end of March.They said if you have not heard back by April 1st, contact them. I believe it is in the information booklet they gave out.

Archived