Just got an email stating that I handed everything in that was necessary and that my application is being processed. It stated interviews will start in September! This is for the Miami campus.

Just got that email too!

Hey all. So when I was invited for my interview, I received an email 9/8 to reserve a spot for either 9/25, 10/9,or 10/16. I received my provisional acceptance 10/13. Hope this help!

Hey thanks for the info! Quick question, I see you said you got your acceptance letter on 10/13, what day was your actual interview? 

My interview was 10/09. So the response for accepted students was really fast. The wait list, from my understanding was much more daunting. I don't want to spread misinformation about that but I can ask and see if anybody from my class who was waitlisted would be willing to respond

Awesome thank you so much for the reply! I just wanted to know how fast the response time was after you had your interview so you answered my question!

Thank you!

So I was contacted and told all my materials were received in the same email for my interview invite.

Best of luck!

Hi, 

thanks for your posts! When did you submitted your application? when was it verified? when did you received the email of notification/interview? 

Thanks again!

Hi, 

thanks for your posts! When did you submitted your application? when was it verified? when did you received the email of notification/interview? 

Thanks again!

If you look through the previous posts you should find your answers 

If the campus I apply to is full or only has a few spots left but thinks I am still a good candidate, will they send my application over to other campuses that have spots open? Or are the campuses not related in any way

If the campus I apply to is full or only has a few spots left but thinks I am still a good candidate, will they send my application over to other campuses that have spots open? Or are the campuses not related in any way

You should give the admissions advisor a call but I don't believe it works like that. I think the campus you apply to is the only one who will review your application and if it get denied that is the end of that

If you look through the previous posts you should find your answers 

Sorry I looked through the posts and I couldn't find the answer could any of you please give specifics about the logistics of your application submission, interview invite and acceptance? 

I will really appreciate it :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry I looked through the posts and I couldn't find the answer could any of you please give specifics about the logistics of your application submission, interview invite and acceptance? 

I will really appreciate it :)

My application was verified on 06/08 by CASPA then on 06/30 I received an email from Barry stating that they have received all of my information and nothing is missing. The email went on to say that interviews will begin in September 2016 and final decisions will be made by March 2017 (or sooner).

I applied a month ago...verified 7/19 and I never got a review email. Has everyone else gotten the "application review" email?

I'm in the same boat as you. Never received an email stating they have my application. I will wait till the end of August and then reach out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone else here back? submitted 05/27 and haven't heard anything aside from the "application review" email

I submitted 06/08 and haven't heard back since the application review email as well 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By neverknowsbest
      Hello, this is my first time posting on this website and am hoping to get some help. I just made a profile on the CASPA website recently. When I went to look for these two programs I am interested in I could not find them. Do programs not show up until certain times during the year? Thank you in advance. 
    • By SamanthaJudy
      When should someone create a CASPA application? It’ll be a couple years before I start applying as I’m still trying to get my pre-requisites under my belt. 
      I thought it’d be a good idea to start one now and add as I go along? Any thoughts? 
    • By tenaya14
      Hi all, new here! Thanks in advance for the help! 
      I'm under the impression that you aren't supposed to include experience that you received academic credit for in the experience section. If that is the case, why is there a "received academic credit" option to select for experiences?
      From my previous healthcare degree, I did a number of internships and a residency program that I received academic credit for but on my transcript, it just says "internship hours" or "practicum hours" and provides no detail about the experience.
      Can I list the details of the experiences (as they were electives and unique to me rather than my academic program) and check the "received academic credit" box?
      For example, I elected to do an internship in a hospital in China and an integrative medicine residency program at a US hospital, I was credited "hours" from my graduate program, but there is no mention of the experiences on the transcripts. If I don't list them under experience, neither will be visible on my application. Do I just talk about them in my personal statement? What would you do in this situation?
      In general, I feel like I could use some guidance navigating CASPA with my unusual background (I have a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) and am lacking access to an advisor . Any recommended resources? 
      THANK YOU!!
    • By MGracier
      CASPA failed to process my application before the deadline of October 1. They apparently had an issue processing the COVID—19 Transcript Delay Form. I checked in both through phone and email, and still, they failed to verify prior to the deadline. I submitted all material July. 
      has anyone else had this issue? 
    • By TreyFL20
      Here is a link to a google sheets that I have created to more easily access information on each of the schools in Florida and the requirement standards for acceptance or preference. All programs were retrieved from Stetson University website: https://www.stetson.edu/artsci/pre-health/physician-assistant.php , and all program details listed on the google sheet were obtained through each programs website URL in the Stetson link provided. I hope this can help anyone who finds it hard to look up this information and compare and contrast each of the programs, as it has for me.
      Note: The Prerequisite list does not always include if the lab is required. I have listed Hours next to some courses where permitted, and If the course required a lab I did not always list it, but instead just listed the hours included. Example: Microbiology is a 3hr course for me, So when I see that it is listed as 4hrs, I know that this means a Lab must be taken for that class. 
      If anyone has any extra questions, Please do let me know, and I will try to answer. 
      If I have left out anything or made any mistakes, Please let me know and I will fix them ASAP, but I feel that it is accurate at this point, with regards to all sections except the "Average acceptance GPA", as this information was harder for me to find. 
      GOOGLE SHEETS LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zl_EXs2XC4ky1fKpzl1AAoGEa6ZyeYJUtJu9Bd3rOz4/edit?usp=sharing

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More