• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will they look at your application at all if official GRE scores are not sent? Will they let me know if they ever received them or if they still need to be sent?

Did you send yours from the test website and CASPA never listed Barry as receiving your GRE scores? Because I had the same problem and am emailing them about it to make sure they actually got them. I sent them twice and CASPA still doesn't list them.

Did you send yours from the test website and CASPA never listed Barry as receiving your GRE scores? Because I had the same problem and am emailing them about it to make sure they actually got them. I sent them twice and CASPA still doesn't list them.

This happened to me also! I double checked through the GRE site that my scores were sent using the correct code and they were. Let me know what they say!

A friend of mine received an email on Tuesday offering her an interview at St Pete. She applied in May/June. I applied in the end of July and haven't heard anything yet. Not even a confirmation email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also applied towards the end of July. I received a confirmation email saying my caspa had been received but is still being processed, that was July 26th. I haven't heard anything since.

I also applied towards the end of July. I received a confirmation email saying my caspa had been received but is still being processed, that was July 26th. I haven't heard anything since.

I was verified around the same time but haven't heard anything, not even a confirmation.

Archived