• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied later in the cycle, and received an email today with a rejection. However, it stated that they reviewed my materials and I am a competitive applicant and I should reapply earlier in the cycle next year. Do they say this to everyone, or am I just being conspiratorial? 

I applied later in the cycle, and received an email today with a rejection. However, it stated that they reviewed my materials and I am a competitive applicant and I should reapply earlier in the cycle next year. Do they say this to everyone, or am I just being conspiratorial? 

I applied in early August and received an email in November that my application was under review. I have not received any emails since then.

Do you mind telling me when you submitted your application? I applied mid-September and got an email saying my app was under review Feb 16. I haven't heard anything back yet.

I'm not crazy worried because thankfully I was accepted into MPH programs. It would just be nice to know.

Do you mind telling me when you submitted your application? I applied mid-September and got an email saying my app was under review Feb 16. I haven't heard anything back yet.

I'm not crazy worried because thankfully I was accepted into MPH programs. It would just be nice to know.

I applied on September 5th, and I received an email saying my application was under review Feb. 7. The email I got today stated the class was full, but urged me to apply next year. Hopefully that helps! I didn't get in this year to any programs sadly, but I'm switching careers and didn't have a lot of HCE this cycle. Next year I'm feeling a lot better about my chances!

Waitlisted at Miami campus yesterday. Interviewed March 3rd. According to Michelle class was pretty much full at that point but waitlist apparently moves fairly quickly. So I have my hopes up!

Hey,

When did you apply to Barry Miami campus and when did you receive an email from Michelle stating that your email was under review by the committee? Just curious on your dates so I know when I should hear something.

Thanks 

Hey,

When did you apply to Barry Miami campus and when did you receive an email from Michelle stating that your email was under review by the committee? Just curious on your dates so I know when I should hear something.

Thanks 

Applied: May 31st

Application under review email: Aug 11th

Interview invite: 02/10

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

And you just heard something back now? Wow!!!

I applied in early August and received an email my app. was under review on December 5th and haven't heard anything. Anxiously waiting.

Archived