Interview Dates for top PA programs?

Hi everyone!

I'm planning my wedding for early next year (Feb 2017), but also applying to PA school in this upcoming admissions cycle. I want to be 100% sure I won't have any interviews during that time so I can actually enjoy my wedding, and more importantly actually do well in the interviews! I'm looking to apply to Duke, Yale, Baylor, UC Davis, Emory, George Washington, and the list goes on :) Anyone know when (what months/weeks) interviews for all the country's top programs are generally conducted? 

Thanks!

February is still early enough that some schools may be conducting late interviews.  You can check their websites but any school will tell you that it can vary by year depending on their schedule and how many dates they choose to offer.

Or you can check the individual PA pages for the schools you are interested in to get an idea, but again, nothing is guaranteed.

There were a few interviews that, when offered dates, I couldn't do because of conflicts. There were zero problems with this from the programs, and they offered different dates. They understand that life happens. Just be honest with them when they reach out to offer an interview.

Archived