Applying for January 2017 start date!

Turned down my acceptance, and I know another girl from my group is turning down her's as well. I would surmise that they will pull from the waitlist due to this so I would definitely say go for it even if they're interviewing for wait list spots.

Hope this yields good news for someone else!

Are you attending Augusta University instead!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a lot of people have already interviewed and received responses for South since the program starts soon. I will be interviewing on Oct 25-26 potentially for a waitlist spot and wanted to know what the average turn-around time has been from the committee on decisions post-interview? Anyone have an estimate time frame?

I know a lot of people have already interviewed and received responses for South since the program starts soon. I will be interviewing on Oct 25-26 potentially for a waitlist spot and wanted to know what the average turn-around time has been from the committee on decisions post-interview? Anyone have an estimate time frame?

They will let you know 2 days after the interview with their decision. So you will find out the Friday after your interview!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived