Applying for January 2017 start date!

I think they interview around 150-200 and offer 70 seats. As far as the interview questions go, they are "behavioral based" interview questions. Andrew Rodican has a great book, The Ultimate Guide to getting into PA School, that goes through all of the questions you could expect. As far as I can remember there are usually 5 or more people who get in who were at one point on the wait list...

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me.

-current second year student

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have access to the 2017 academic calendar? Start dates/breaks/etc?

You wont get the final schedule until you start.

However, this should be pretty accurate...

1 week of orientation (looks like it will be 1/2/17), 10 weeks of quarter 1, 1 week of exams, 1 week break

10 weeks for 2nd quarter, 1 week of exams, 1 week break

10 weeks of 3rd quarter, 1 week of exams, 3 week break

10 weeks of 4th quarter, 1 week of exams, 3 week break

10 weeks of 5th quarter, 1 week of exams, 1 week break

Then you start your rotations...

two 5 week rotations, 1 week break, 1 week on campus

two 5 week rotations, 1 week break, 1 week on campus, 1 week break

two 5 week rotations, 1 week break, 1 week on campus, 3 week break

two 5 week rotations, 2 weeks on campus, DONE

Hey everyone!

Congrats to the ones that got accepted! I have an interview soon with them and was just curious as to how the first day with your guest works. I read in the email from the program that it is business casual for the first day, and since there is a trolley tour did any girl wear dresses with heels, because I'm sure that it was hot lol did your guests dres business casual too? Just being paranoid since they know its the day you're bringing a guest, and will be outside for a bit. As far as the dinner with the class of 2018, is that optional or part of the information session. It doesn't really specify in the email. Also, does anyone know about how many people are already accepted? 

From what i noticed, none of the girls wore heels. Our trolley was air conditioned so we were lucky. Guests didnt look like they were business casual, just casual. Dinner is optional. 

Hey everyone!

Congrats to the ones that got accepted! I have an interview soon with them and was just curious as to how the first day with your guest works. I read in the email from the program that it is business casual for the first day, and since there is a trolley tour did any girl wear dresses with heels, because I'm sure that it was hot lol did your guests dres business casual too? Just being paranoid since they know its the day you're bringing a guest, and will be outside for a bit. As far as the dinner with the class of 2018, is that optional or part of the information session. It doesn't really specify in the email. Also, does anyone know about how many people are already accepted? 

just got offered an interview for september 20-21, but they didn't mention anything about a waitlist position. also don't know if it is worth it to attend this interview since its so late in the game, especially when i see how many people have already been accepted... however I only have 3 days to make a decision. not sure. wish i knew how many more spots were open.

just got offered an interview for september 20-21, but they didn't mention anything about a waitlist position. also don't know if it is worth it to attend this email so late in the game, especially when i see how many people have already been accepted... however I only have 3 days to make a decision

I was offered Sept 20-21 but I have an obligation on the 20th so I had to go for a later slot.

just got offered an interview for september 20-21, but they didn't mention anything about a waitlist position. also don't know if it is worth it to attend this interview since its so late in the game, especially when i see how many people have already been accepted... however I only have 3 days to make a decision. not sure. wish i knew how many more spots were open.

Based on the facebook group, i'd say at least 50 or 55 seats are filled (i think there are 70 total).

Turned down my acceptance, and I know another girl from my group is turning down her's as well. I would surmise that they will pull from the waitlist due to this so I would definitely say go for it even if they're interviewing for wait list spots.

Hope this yields good news for someone else!

Archived