Applying for January 2017 start date!

I was just offered an interview for June 28-29th!

Awesome! I just got offered an interview for the same dates!

I just accepted my interview invitation as well.

Just wondering, when did you guys apply?

I sent my verified CASPA application on May 9th.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@clarkc825 Sorry, I am replying from my phone and it continues to post the quote without my response. I'm definitely going to stay overnight. I will PM any deals that I come across.

I just booked a hotel for 27-29th at Oglethorpe Inn & Suites. I read somewhere that it is very close to the school. Costed me $211 total for 2 nights since I will be driving down from NC on the 27th.

I just booked a hotel for 27-29th at Oglethorpe Inn & Suites. I read somewhere that it is very close to the school. Costed me $211 total for 2 nights since I will be driving down from NC on the 27th.

Oh great to know it's close. Im flying in from California so this info is helpfu .

How long did it take after your CASPA application was verified until you received an email from South saying your application was under review? My application was verified June 15th. And does anyone know how often they give interviews? Thanks!

I loved that interview!!!!!! I was so nice meeting all of you! Make sure you guys keep in touch if we didn't exchange information, I really liked our interview group !

By far, the best interview experience to date! I loved the interview format. It was a pleasure meeting everyone! Let's keep each other posted :)

I loved that interview!!!!!! I was so nice meeting all of you! Make sure you guys keep in touch if we didn't exchange information, I really liked our interview group !

It was great meeting you all too. Can't wait to hear who gets in. Best of luck to everyone!!

Archived