IR PA Position in Chicago

Hi all-

I am relocating across the country in June and looking for a replacement! The opportunity is for Interventional Radiology in Chicago working with awesome attending radiologists in the city. I hate to leave and want to find a someone who will love the opportunity as much as I do.

The position is open now. Good mix of procedures and clinical work. M-F, no call.

Message me for more details.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Now that I have a definite end date, my group has increased their efforts in finding a new PA soon. If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please message me.

Here is the official job description:

Sinai Health System is seeking a full time Physician Assistant in the Section of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. This position is at the main campus near downtown Chicago in a busy level I trauma center practicing all aspects of IR. Responsibilities include management of workflow in the inpatient procedure area and one day per week at a nearby outpatient clinic. NO WEEKENDS and NO CALLS. Experience/interest in procedures a plus but not required. Great opportunity for career development in a collegial environment working alongside four experienced IR physicians.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived