• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Maylily7
      Hello!
      I was wondering if anyone accepted into University of New England's program could share or message their application stats (gpa, HCE...). This is my top choice for a PA school and I am hoping to apply in a later cycle! Thank you for reading this and thank you for your time, I appreciate it a lot!
      -Maylily7
      P.S. I'll put my stats here if ya want to comment on my chances of acceptance: cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.5, Dean's List 7/8 semesters (currently in my last semester), about 100 hours volunteering for my school's EMS. I don't have a lot of Patient care hours but I am hoping to take a gap year and work on that. Again, thanks so much!
    • By katy24
      Hello, I am very interested in UNE PA school and was hoping that a current student would be able to provide some information on clinical rotations. There does not seem to be any information online about it. Are the rotations in Maine? Are they set up by the program or do students set them up themselves? Any other info would be great! Thanks

• By Wendilee1
      Hello! 
      I am new to the forum. I have a question has anyone taken any of their prerequisites at UNE online? I need Organic Chemistry, Anatomy, Biochem, and Genetics. I am hoping to attend Wingate at Hendersonville in North Carolina. :-) 
      I am excited to be apart of this group as I start my journey. I am an older student and would appreciate any advice. 

Thank you all!! 
    • By jh92
      For sale I have a like new copy of The Final Step from Physician Assistant Exam Review. This book is written by Brian Wallace (creator of the Physician Assistant Exam Review Podcast) and includes over 1,200 short review questions. In addition to the paperback text, I also will supply the PDF version of the book as well as the audiobook (which is excellent for quizzing yourself during car rides).

I just recently passed my PANCE and The Final Step was a big part of my study regimen. It really helps with buzzowords and key terms that I felt not only helped me do well, but also helped me to answer questions with efficiency during the exam. 

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing and we can coordinate something. Thanks!

http://www.physicianassistantexamreview.com/thefinalstep/

Jordan
    • By wagdp25
      Like new CME4LIFE PANCE/PANRE review course DVD set.  All 16 DVD's are in perfect working order. Also included PANCE/PANRE prep pearls review book. No markings in the book and book is also in like new condition. This is over $500 value and a GREAT review for boards! This course is also approved for 25 hours Category 1 CME.  
      TOPICS COVERED IN THIS DVD SET ARE AS FOLLOWS AND FOLLOWS NCCPA BLUEPRINT.
      Pharmacology
       Gastrointestinal/Nutritional
       Hematologic
       Neurology
       Cardiology 
      Pulmonary
       EENT(Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat)
       Endocrine
       Genitourinary / Reproductive
        Infectious Diseases
        Dermatologic
        Musculoskeletal
        Psychiatry/Behavioral
       Radiology
       EKG Interpretation
        Bugs and Drugs

I do not take credit for any of the material recorded or made in this DVD set from CME4LIFE.  I am just selling my copy since I have taken and passed my boards with the help from this series.

I am asking $300 for everything which is over $500 value.  I used this course and DOMINATED the PANRE so it is a great study tool.  Let me know if interested or would like to make an offer. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More