I'm looking for a lightly used diagnostic set (oto/ophthalmoscope) for PA school. The school I'm attending said they are not doing a group order this year, therefore, I need to buy my own early. I'm interested in different brands/models etc. Reply to this thread or send me a message if you have any!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LisaS
      PA student (on a budget) seeking gently used Welch Allyn Oto-O scope. 
      Will pay for shipping 
      Please email spin0068@gmail.com
    • By Kay7
      Hey everyone, I’m selling my Rosh Review subscription. It’s the full PANCE question bank and expires Nov 4, 2020. There’s also a Peds EOR exam that expires on Jan 08, 2021. Asking $100. I think a 90 subscription to Rosh is $149 right now FYI. DM me! 
    • By newyorkPAgirl
      Hi everyone!
      I just took and passed the PANCE using Kaplan to study. I found it super helpful and I'm hoping some of you do too!
      The subscription lasts till June 11, 2020. You will have access to full question bank (reset for you), and videos.
      Accepting best offer. Message with offer or any questions 🙂 
    • By chandlerjonesuga
      Hey, I'm just rolling through to see if I can help expand your studying database.  Check out this post of various resources you can utilize to help you ACE the EOR exams, and eventually the PANCE!!!  I hope this helps... The final link is to my personal study guides, yes I know I do the most!
      https://randomjournalposts.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-to-study-in-pa-school.html
    • By chandlerjonesuga
      Hey, I'm just rolling through to see if I can help expand your studying database.  Check out this post of various resources you can utilize to help you ACE the EOR exams, and eventually the PANCE!!!  I hope this helps... The final link is to my personal study guides, yes I know I do the most!
      https://randomjournalposts.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-to-study-in-pa-school.html

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More