Newly Accepted UC Davis Students

Congratulations to whomever received acceptances. I am set to apply to UC Davis for this upcoming (2012) cycle and am curious about the entering class's statistics (i.e. undergrad GPA, GRE scores, volunteer hours w/ patient interaction, and state of residence). I know that there is a general forum for this stuff, but I am focusing on this individual school and its applicants. Thank you.

• 8 months later...

I submitted my CASPA app on 8/30 and they're still processing it. I've read some people that applied in June/July are already getting calls for interviews in October. I'm really hoping applying so late wont hurt my chances, but on to the main topic here are my stats

Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences - Pre-Physical Therapy from Fresno State

Undergrad GPA 3.25

Science GPA 3.1

GRE 1020 : Verbal 420, Quantiative 600, Analytical 3.5

HCE 1040 hours as a Physical Therapy Aide

I can speak English and Spanish fluently

Volunteer stuff includes Assistant youth wrestling coach, assistant high school wrestling coach, volunteer athletic trainer for high school wrestling, tutoring elementary school children with english, grammar, and math.

It does not sound too impressive compared to other folks but I just thought I'd share

• 2 weeks later...
I submitted my CASPA app on 8/30 and they're still processing it. I've read some people that applied in June/July are already getting calls for interviews in October. I'm really hoping applying so late wont hurt my chances, but on to the main topic here are my stats

Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences - Pre-Physical Therapy from Fresno State

Undergrad GPA 3.25

Science GPA 3.1

GRE 1020 : Verbal 420, Quantiative 600, Analytical 3.5

HCE 1040 hours as a Physical Therapy Aide

I can speak English and Spanish fluently

Volunteer stuff includes Assistant youth wrestling coach, assistant high school wrestling coach, volunteer athletic trainer for high school wrestling, tutoring elementary school children with english, grammar, and math.

It does not sound too impressive compared to other folks but I just thought I'd share

I received my confirmation letter 16Aug and I have heard nothing about a supp app...not looking good for me! lol

Wrestler133, as far as my stats they are pretty similar to yours. My CASPA was mailed August 31st and I received a confirmation e-mail about a week letter so I'm sure you'll have yours soon. I am a little nervous because I am an out of state student but would love to be close to my family who lives in the Sacramento area.

This is what the e-mail said..

"This message is to confirm receipt of your application to the Class of 2013-2015. The application screening process will take several months, a supplemental application and an interview will be required from the most competitive applicants before final decisions are made. You will not receive further communication from us until then. However, we may have questions regarding your application so please be certain to keep us updated with any changes in your e-mail address."

So to answer your question, just confirmation of the application. Good luck to you!

I have an interview this coming week and am ready to get it started and over! It is my first interview for my first choice school so I'm just hoping it goes well...even though it looks like some people wait months to find out the admissions decision. I submitted my CASPA app on September 1 and it was not verified and mailed out until the end of September. I also did not receive a letter/e-mail from UCD saying they had received my application, but only received the phone call with an invitation to interview. Hope you have good luck everybody!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived