CME4Life 16-DVD Set for Sale

Selling Cme4Life - "The Complete PANRE / PANCE Review Course - 16 DVD Set Student Edition (No CME)"

DVDs include: 1. Pharmacology, 2. Pulmonary, 3. GI/Nutritional, 4. Neurology, 5. Cardiology, 6. EKG Interpretation, 7. EENT(Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat), 8. Endocrine, 9. Reproductive, 10. Inf. Dis., 11. Dermatologic, 12. Musculoskeletal, 13. Psych, 14. Radiology, 15. Hematologic, 16. Bugs and Drugs

I bought this in December for 450. I didn't have a lot of time to study prior to the PANCE so I just used a few discs to focus on weak areas. Therefore  I can't give input on all lectures but the ones I did watch (Cardio/EKG, GI, Endo, Reproductive, Infectious Dz, and Bugs and Drugs) were on point. I took the PANCE at the beginning of February (after studying a little over a month) and I smoked it using this review course, PANCE Prep Pearls, KAPLAN Qbank, and Rosh review.

I'm Selling the 16 DVD CME4Life review course for $300.  

I am also selling the remainder of my subscription to Rosh review. I purchased in Nov for $199 and it expires 31 Oct 2016. Asking price is 120.00

Popmoney is the preferred method of payment as it is offered through my bank (Navy Fed) and a large number of other financial institutions. If not, Paypal or Venmo acceptable.

Message me if interested. 

• 11 months later...

Archived