California Baptist University

I interviewed on 2/22 and I am currently wait listed. I am super bummed as this is my first choice and dream school. I am a CBU grad and would love to go back as this school is home to me. Best of luck to everyone and congratulations to everyone who got accepted. You are so lucky and in for a treat. CBU is a truly wonderful school to attend. I'm praying there is hope for me :(

From what I was told via phone by the director and secretary is that there is a wait list just for certain people. Not everyone is on it. I'm sure rejections will be rolling out soon. I think they have all of their seats filled and the committee has made their decisions. Hope this helps. 

I interviewed and received the rejection letter on Saturday (it was postmarked 5/12).

Good luck to those of you on the waitlist and to those who made it into the first cohort! [emoji1360][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear about your rejection. I know how you feel :[ I'll be praying for us that we get into a school next cycle. Best of luck to you 

From what I was told via phone by the director and secretary is that there is a wait list just for certain people. Not everyone is on it. I'm sure rejections will be rolling out soon. I think they have all of their seats filled and the committee has made their decisions. Hope this helps.

So do you think they're even going to take any more people off the waitlist or is the class completely full now (everyone accepted their seats)?

I'm honestly not sure if they're taking anyone off of the wait list. I really hope so considering I'm on it. I do know 7 people personally who got in and they're keeping their seats. Doubt anyone will drop. I'm trying to remain hopeful, but I think they're full.

I emailed Stephanie and she let me know a rejection letter was mailed and attached a copy. I'm still on Western's alternate list so I hope to hear good news from them soon! Congratulations to everyone that made it!

Hi cowgirlPA were you on the waitlist before? Did she say when the rejection letters where sent? I think I will also email her to know where I stand too

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone has this topic set to alert them so I sent out a couple PM's... Can anyone that got into this program comment about what the course schedule is like? As in the hours of the classes and actual lecture or didactic hours are on campus? 

I have read all the FAQs about the program and see the credit hour load out but don't know how those credit hours translate into the actual class room?

Archived