Trauma PA - salary

I am currently a Trauma PA at a level I trauma center. My salary is below the national average, but according to the hospital system it's based on "years of experience". So as a recent graduate, I'm placed at the bottom of the salary bracket. Unfortunately, PAs are not well compensated at this hospital. I love my job though and therefore have been doing some research to present data to my employer of what mid-levels are making in trauma. If there are any trauma PAs that work for a level I or II trauma center and would be willing to share their salary and any other compensation (bonus, CME, license repayment, etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I am currently a Trauma PA at a level I trauma center. My salary is below the national average, but according to the hospital system it's based on "years of experience". So as a recent graduate, I'm placed at the bottom of the salary bracket. Unfortunately, PAs are not well compensated at this hospital. I love my job though and therefore have been doing some research to present data to my employer of what mid-levels are making in trauma. If there are any trauma PAs that work for a level I or II trauma center and would be willing to share their salary and any other compensation (bonus, CME, license repayment, etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I can give you a range of expected salary for a level I trauma but it won't make sense until you give us some specifics about your job. Geographical area? Hours? Call schedule? Responsibilities? Current salary?

Archived