2016-2017 CHA/PA Application Cycle

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Abbie,

Ill be staying a little farther from campus but if we can work out a time to possibly meet up I would be all for it. This will be my first interview of the year so Id like to calm my nerves and maybe get a few pointers from you and others if they can meet up as well!

-Nicole

To those of you interviewing today: GOOD LUCK!

For those interviewing on October 21, would anyone be interested in meeting up the evening before, just for an hour or so? I interviewed at another program earlier this week, and met up with several other interviewees the night before and it really helped calm all of our nerves. Plus, it was really helpful to see some familiar faces the following morning and throughout the interview day.

I will be staying at the SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus (basically directly across the street from the campus), and am not too familiar with the area, but would be willing to coordinate a little meet up if others are interested :)

Let me know!

-Abbie

I am also staying further away from campus and would the love the opportunity to meet you two and anyone else interviewing before the fateful day. 

-Hannah

I plan on exploring Denver the day before to relax a little, maybe check out the Denver Art Museum. Then I want to check out Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery! Maybe Great Divide Brewing also if it's not too late. Let me know if any of you or anyone else interviewing on the 21st will be in the area, maybe we can all meet up!

-Kevin

I think I missed that part during my  interview. What are the post-interview letters? 

Does anyone know if any post-interview letters have been sent yet?

I received mine yesterday, I had interviewed on September 27. Unfortunately it wasn't what I wanted to hear, but that's ok! Good luck to everyone.

I received mine yesterday, I had interviewed on September 27. Unfortunately it wasn't what I wanted to hear, but that's ok! Good luck to everyone.

I'm sorry to hear that :( did the letter indicate a spot on the waitlist or are they just sending rejections as of now? Good luck with your other applications! 

I'm sorry to hear that :( did the letter indicate a spot on the waitlist or are they just sending rejections as of now? Good luck with your other applications! 

Unfortunately it was a complete rejection. I am from Minnesota, not sure if that really mattered or not. I was never clear if CHA/PA gives preference to in-state students (their last class was composed of 24 students in-state and 20 students out-of-state). Does anybody know for sure if preference is given to in-state applicants?

I have had 3 other acceptances to other programs so all is well! I hope you get into the school of your choice, good luck with everything.

I plan on exploring Denver the day before to relax a little, maybe check out the Denver Art Museum. Then I want to check out Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery! Maybe Great Divide Brewing also if it's not too late. Let me know if any of you or anyone else interviewing on the 21st will be in the area, maybe we can all meet up!

-Kevin

I am also staying further away from campus and would the love the opportunity to meet you two and anyone else interviewing before the fateful day. 

-Hannah

Hey Abbie,

Ill be staying a little farther from campus but if we can work out a time to possibly meet up I would be all for it. This will be my first interview of the year so Id like to calm my nerves and maybe get a few pointers from you and others if they can meet up as well!

-Nicole

To those of you interviewing today: GOOD LUCK!

For those interviewing on October 21, would anyone be interested in meeting up the evening before, just for an hour or so? I interviewed at another program earlier this week, and met up with several other interviewees the night before and it really helped calm all of our nerves. Plus, it was really helpful to see some familiar faces the following morning and throughout the interview day.

I will be staying at the SpringHill Suites Denver at Anschutz Medical Campus (basically directly across the street from the campus), and am not too familiar with the area, but would be willing to coordinate a little meet up if others are interested :)

Let me know!

-Abbie

I would like details if a meet-up is happening and I will try to make it!

-Megan

Archived