2016-2017 CHA/PA Application Cycle

I received an invitation to interview October 7th as well, super excited. Hope to see some of you there!

CASPA verified July 20th.

CU supplemental completed July 26th.

For those still waiting, in the email I received notifying me that my app was under review, it said interview invites are sent August-October. So they probably still have more rounds of invites to send out, don't lose hope! 

Best of luck to everyone :)

Congrats! When did you receive the invitation? 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to all! Do we know if they're still sending out interview invites? Starting to lose hope because I applied very early

Don't lose hope! I applied very early too, but its still very early in the cycle as far as interviews go. There's no way they're done sending out interviews in early September. I'm sure they are just weeding through the interviews they've done. Good luck! I am in the same boat!

Hello All!

Late to this feed, but congratulations to everyone who has gotten an interview, and good luck to all. 

I was invited to the September 27 Interview. I am flying from Germany so will be going in a bit early to get acclimated. I saw that they are having Oktoberfest festivities on that weekend before the September 27th interview. If anyone will be in town that weekend for the interview, it could be a fun way to meet each other and maybe get out a few nerves before the big day on Tuesday. Obviously no intention to get crazy (I haven't forgotten what I will be there for) but having been to Munich's Oktoberfest, I have to see how Denver's compares. And again, could be fun for some of us to check out the community, meet each other, and share in the struggle that is preparing for PA school interviews. 

Just a thought!

Good luck to everyone interviewing this week!

I received the invite this morning to interview Oct 21.

CASPA verified July 10 and I received the under review email July 11.

Also received an invitation this morning to interview on October 21st! I am so incredibly excited for this.

I received an interview invitation for October 21 this morning as well. Looking forward to meeting you both!

Best of luck to those of you interviewing this week!

Archived