pharmnet

INDIANA: Trine University

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, Payray1818 said:

Anyone know if this program has a cadaver lab?

it does!

21 hours ago, piperPAC18 said:

Just received an interview for sept 14th!! 🙂 

Me too! So excited!! :)

For all those accepted - congrats and excel!      For those waiting -  keep the dream alive. 

I just declined my offer due to acceptance at another school.  Hopefully one of you will get the open seat.  It was a hard choice and I loved the school,  They really made me feel at home and that they wanted me.  I have nothing but positives to say about the faculty, facility and the program...

Good Luck 

From the former   PA-Candidate to Accepted PA-STUDENT

I have my interview set for November 9th! I'm so excited, any tips for the interview? For those who came from out of town, where did you stay overnight (if you did). 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eherff said:

I have my interview set for November 9th! I'm so excited, any tips for the interview? For those who came from out of town, where did you stay overnight (if you did). 

Congrats on the interview! My best advice is to be yourself, the interview is a lot of fun! I stayed at the extended stay America, it was like $80 for the night and is a pretty standard hotel. it was only 15 mins away from where the program is at!

2 minutes ago, Kathy9876 said:

@eherff congratulations and good luck for your interview! When and how did they inform you about the interview? 

I got an email on July 22nd asking me to RSVP for the interview!

• Upvote 1

I'm also interviewing Nov. 9th! I haven't received any details or communication since their response to my initial confirmation that I will be attending and sending in my photo. Anyone else get location details or have advice for the interview style?

On 10/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, PApiper said:

Congrats on the interview! My best advice is to be yourself, the interview is a lot of fun! I stayed at the extended stay America, it was like $80 for the night and is a pretty standard hotel. it was only 15 mins away from where the program is at!

Do you have the address for the hotel you stayed at? They have not sent any more information about the interview or even where it will be at! Any more information would be appreciated! 

how did you guys submit a 2x2 pic for the interview? anything you take on your phone is probably much bigger than that, and my passport photo is horrible

34 minutes ago, Mdc99 said:

Got an acceptance call this morning! So excited! Is there a Facebook group or anything yet?! 

congrats! when did you interview? 

46 minutes ago, brynt said:

congrats! when did you interview? 

Thank you! September 14th! 

Edited by Mdc99
  • Like 1

Good morning,

my daughter is applying to the Trine “direct entry” PA program. She will be a freshman fall 2020, would spend 3 years in Angola and then Ft Wayne for the Masters portion.  Since this is a fairly new program I’d love some feedback from current students to learn how the program is going? When will the first class graduate? 
Any information is greatly appreciated! 

just got an email that i’ve been waitlisted. does anyone have experience with their waitlist moving in previous cycles? i’m bummed but trying to keep hopeful. 

for anyone who was accepted, how long did you have to make a decision? i’m assuming the waitlist will move after that point. 

20 minutes ago, brynt said:

for anyone who was accepted, how long did you have to make a decision? i’m assuming the waitlist will move after that point. 

They give you 2 weeks to accept and pay 500 for the deposit and then another 2 weeks for the other 500. So a month total