INDIANA: Trine University

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all those accepted - congrats and excel!      For those waiting -  keep the dream alive. 

I just declined my offer due to acceptance at another school.  Hopefully one of you will get the open seat.  It was a hard choice and I loved the school,  They really made me feel at home and that they wanted me.  I have nothing but positives to say about the faculty, facility and the program...

Good Luck 

From the former   PA-Candidate to Accepted PA-STUDENT

15 hours ago, eherff said:

I have my interview set for November 9th! I'm so excited, any tips for the interview? For those who came from out of town, where did you stay overnight (if you did). 

Congrats on the interview! My best advice is to be yourself, the interview is a lot of fun! I stayed at the extended stay America, it was like $80 for the night and is a pretty standard hotel. it was only 15 mins away from where the program is at!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, PApiper said:

Congrats on the interview! My best advice is to be yourself, the interview is a lot of fun! I stayed at the extended stay America, it was like $80 for the night and is a pretty standard hotel. it was only 15 mins away from where the program is at!

Do you have the address for the hotel you stayed at? They have not sent any more information about the interview or even where it will be at! Any more information would be appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning,

my daughter is applying to the Trine “direct entry” PA program. She will be a freshman fall 2020, would spend 3 years in Angola and then Ft Wayne for the Masters portion.  Since this is a fairly new program I’d love some feedback from current students to learn how the program is going? When will the first class graduate? 
Any information is greatly appreciated!