INDIANA: Trine University

1 hour ago, brynt said:

just got an email that i’ve been waitlisted. does anyone have experience with their waitlist moving in previous cycles? i’m bummed but trying to keep hopeful. 

Don’t be bummed at all! I was on the waitlist for over a month before being accepted. A good amount of people will still give up their spots I’m sure

Edited by Mdc99

29 minutes ago, Mdc99 said:

Don’t be bummed at all! I was on the waitlist for over a month before being accepted. A good amount of people will still give up their spots I’m sure

thank you for the encouragement! the waiting game is hard, but hopefully worth it in the end. i have 3 interviews total so far (some of my schools are not rolling), but i’ve had the best experience at Trine!

Brynt

Like MDC said - don't be bummed.   I gave up my seat an someone from my interview session got the call the very next day.  Its going to happen, there are lots of people that already have seats or still have other possibilities still out there and there will be movement.   Trine does not start until Aug so you still have several months of decisions and movement to go.  

Just stay positive and keep your other interviews.   Trine did make me feel at home during the interview and positive feedback during interview helped keep me focused on the task.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PA-Candidate said:

Brynt

Like MDC said - don't be bummed.   I gave up my seat an someone from my interview session got the call the very next day.  Its going to happen, there are lots of people that already have seats or still have other possibilities still out there and there will be movement.   Trine does not start until Aug so you still have several months of decisions and movement to go.  

Just stay positive and keep your other interviews.   Trine did make me feel at home during the interview and positive feedback during interview helped keep me focused on the task.

Good Luck!

thanks so much for your insight! all the waiting is killing me lol. time to distract myself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 7:46 AM, chrissy88 said:

From those who have interviewed/been accepted, I’m trying to get a feel for how full the program is so far. I want to send in a (very) last minute application, but don’t want to waste time and money if the program is already pretty close to full! Any input would be appreciated and congrats to those who’ve been accepted!!

Hello! unfortunately it seems like our class is basically full! but you never know if someone will decide to go to a different program! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I received an email from Trine a little while back saying to wait for a follow up email about my review status, and I did receive another email saying my application was screened and remained "active and open". I didn't know if this meant the admissions board had looked at my application and decided to not interview or reject me yet, or if this meant I had passed initial screening and was waiting for further review.

19 hours ago, FuturePA3210 said:

I received an email from Trine a little while back saying to wait for a follow up email about my review status, and I did receive another email saying my application was screened and remained "active and open". I didn't know if this meant the admissions board had looked at my application and decided to not interview or reject me yet, or if this meant I had passed initial screening and was waiting for further review.

I believe this means you passed the initial screening & to wait for further review.