INDIANA: Trine University

Hey everybody! I got accepted this morning, does anyone know if there is a FB group for the class of 2021? 

I’m coming from southern Indiana, any advice on places to look at for furnished housing? 

Thanks in advance! Can’t wait to meet you all! 

Edited by M1229
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, M1229 said:

Hey everybody! I got accepted this morning, does anyone know if there is a FB group for the class of 2021? 

I’m coming from southern Indiana, any advice on places to look at for furnished housing? 

Did you hear by email or phone call?

2 hours ago, M1229 said:

Congrats! I don’t believe there is a Facebook group for the class of 2021 yet. I have also been accepted. 

• Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 12:16 PM, M1229 said:

There was an apartment guide pamphlet in the TRINE folder we were given and at the back you can look at all the apartments with "A" in the furnished column. There are 12!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 2:10 PM, ezeb12 said:

Yes.  I was in the last interview group last year and there was only one available seat left so I don't think anyone was added to the waitlist from my group.  And since I was not on a waitlist I did go in and interview with them again this year but it was a shortened interview compared to last year.

How much shorter was your interview? 

I am currently attending Trine, and I wanted to advise the students who will be joining me later this year on a few things. I would suggest not moving in with another student unless you know them personally (it can be stressful), don't move into Canterbury (there have been three fires there within the last 4 months), and get here a month early to settle in if you can. Looking forward to meeting you guys. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1