INDIANA: Trine University

On 8/29/2018 at 7:40 PM, KP5537 said:

Put down my deposit today! Does anyone know why Dr. LaBarbera is no longer there? I noticed on the website Dr. Vasquez is listed as the Medical Director and Interim Program Director. Any insight would be great! Also, does anyone know if there is a Facebook page yet for the class starting next August?!

I was just accepted and wondering about a facebook page too! Do you think we should just start one?

3 hours ago, katieaxb said:

Did you apply and interview last year as well?

Yes.  I was in the last interview group last year and there was only one available seat left so I don't think anyone was added to the waitlist from my group.  And since I was not on a waitlist I did go in and interview with them again this year but it was a shortened interview compared to last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Greys.A said:

Does anyone have any idea how many seats have been filled? or how many seats are still open? I submitted my app later (september) and have not heard a thing. I'm wondering if the December interviews are the last ones??

I’m pretty sure the December interview is the first one, but they’ve offered seats to last years waitlist. Not sure how many or how many seats they have total though! I submitted mid July and got invited to that date.

6 hours ago, meganpierce23 said:

I’m pretty sure the December interview is the first one, but they’ve offered seats to last years waitlist. Not sure how many or how many seats they have total though! I submitted mid July and got invited to that date.

Thank you! And congrats on your interview! Keeping my fingers crossed that I hear something soon ? 

On 10/18/2018 at 5:43 PM, meganpierce23 said:

Im interviewing Dec. 1 and they told me it is the first day of interviews! I also don't know how many seats have been filled from last years re-applicants either! 

• 3 weeks later...

I've got back through the thread, and from this forum, it looks like there are 4 accepted and planning on going to Trine for the Fall of 2019. I was also accepted after being waitlisted last year! I interviewed on the last day as well. It will be so great to see some familiar faces if everyone ends up in Fort Wayne next fall! 

• 3 weeks later...

I finally gave up my seat today after being accepted into the University of Saint Francis. I was accepted into Trine back in August after having interviewed the previous year, so that should open up a seat for someone else! Good luck everyone! Maybe some of us will cross paths in the future while being in Fort Wayne! 

-Katie 

• Like 1