UND track #2 prerequisites

Hi all,

Does anybody know if the online Ochem or Biochem offered through UC Berkley or UNE is considered junior level? They use a weird numbering system so it is hard to tell. All have prerequisites of a prior gen chem for the Ochem and prior Ochem for the Biochem, so they would not be a 100 level course. I found the UND prerequisite worksheet, but it does not help very much for this question.

Thanks for any help,

• 1 month later...

Hi there, 

I took Microbiology through UNE and I said it was an upper level course.  I didn't have any disagreement from CASPA and I was granted an interview with UND this past October.  Unfortunately I was not accepted, but it did not have anything to do with the online course.  So to answer your question, I think you will be fine with using them as upper level prereqs.

Another question regarding pre-requisites. I noticed that it is suggested that the Statistics pre-req be one with an emphasis for Sociology, Biology, or Psychology. I am wondering if anyone has taken a general Statistics class (ie. Intro to Statistics) and been granted an interview and/or accepted to the program. 

Thanks for any info.

• 2 months later...

Archived