Class of 2018 acceptance

I'm sensing that they might have sent acceptances in one batch. They probably don't send rejections until the very end to secure the next cohort of students. The rest of the students will be in limbo (wait listed). Not all the students they accept will chose to matriculate. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sensing that they might have sent acceptances in one batch. They probably don't send rejections until the very end to secure the next cohort of students. The rest of the students will be in limbo (wait listed). Not all the students they accept will chose to matriculate. Time will tell.

Hopefully they sent rejections already and hopefully they were not in one batch. How would one person get their packet January 17th and the next February 3rd? Would not take two weeks for mail to get across. Who knows, guess I will just hope.

The applicants that had interviewed in mid January should be receiving packets very soon. I seen them getting sent out.

Hey, sorry to bother but was hoping you can help me. Do you know in what order they are sending them? and if all acceptances were sent at once? When did you see them getting sent out :(

I seen them about a week ago. It was a large stack. 40 something in total I believe. The class is around 60 people. So keep your fingers crossed. gnauhandy is correct in that not all students will accept due to whatever reason. We had a person in our class get accepted 1 day before the program start date.

If anyone is wondering on start date, Mercy follows the academic calendar posted on their website (graduate is same as undergrad schedule).

I don't think they did one batch, because I got mine on the 16th of January before 1/22 interview group even interviewed. I had to decide by the 29th if I was going to go or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived