Class of 2018 acceptance

I got my acceptance packet sent to me 2 days ago, still debating if I will be attending this program. If I decide to attend I'm planning on living in the Bronx and will be looking for an apartment and roommates. Is anyone else planning on living in the Bronx?

How did you know your acceptance packet was sent 2days ago did you call them to find out?

Class of 2018,

First of all, I want to say congratulations on your acceptance into Mercy College's PA Program! There is a Facebook page that was just recently created for everyone to communicate within the new class of 2018, as well as other students already in the program. Please search "Mercy College PA Program Class of 2018" and join the group if you have not already! It is a great way to continue to ask questions, start finding roommates, and getting familiar with each other. If you know someone who has been accepted just refer them to the FB page. 

We all look forward to seeing you all in June!

Class of 2017

Archived