PANCE results 2016

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Took exam yesterday 1/7/17. Finished first three sections and took break because I was sure I was failing at that point. Cleared my mind and went back and felt really good about the final two sections. (The questions seemed easier toward the end).

Used Pance Prep Pearls, hippoED, Kaplan Qbank, Lange, and Cert/Recert book.

It will be a long week but hopefully I get them this Thursday. : /

Took exam yesterday 1/7/17. Finished first three sections and took break because I was sure I was failing at that point. Cleared my mind and went back and felt really good about the final two sections. (The questions seemed easier toward the end).

Used Pance Prep Pearls, hippoED, Kaplan Qbank, Lange, and Cert/Recert book.

It will be a long week but hopefully I get them this Thursday. : /

What were your scores in Kaplan and hippo. I used them to study and my exam in on Monday and I am indeed freaking out.

What were your scores in Kaplan and hippo. I used them to study and my exam in on Monday and I am indeed freaking out.

I was scoring 70-90% pretty consistently. Hippo question were a joke compared to the PANCE. Most PANCE questions were very detailed and you had to know beyond the "most common" types of questions.

Archived