MEDEX Spokane Interview January 9, 2016

Hello Everyone! There was a board that was named Spokane interview and did not have MEDEX in the title and was not getting a lot of traffic, so we thought putting MEDEX in the title would attract more of the individuals who have an interview for January 9, 2016 in Spokane. We were thinking of meeting around 6 pm somewhere. Please let us know your thoughts! we have 3 people so far and we know there are more of you out there!

P.S. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hey, I'm excited to join this group. I'm also going to the interview on Jan.9th 2016. I live near Tacoma and will be driving the night before to the interview. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it in time, to meet all of you the night before, but I'll try my best. 

Sure when you have a better idea when you'll come on by let us know. Maybe we can push it back a little bit.  I wonder how many total interviewees MEDEX takes on for a day like this.  It seemed to be quite a bit on the other forums maybe in the teens?   Looks like it will be cold drive safe!

I would like to meet you as well! I am sure having a familiar face during the interview will help calm the nerves. I was thinking Manito Tap House at 7 pm? It looks like there will be just 3 of us? I will make the reservations on Wednesday so if anyone else wants to meet up please let me know.

Hey everyone!

I am so glad I found this forum. I will be interviewing January 9th as well. I am driving up from Boise, ID. I'm hoping to get in on Thursday evening, so I would love to join you for dinner Friday night if there's room for one more.  I will plan on the Manito Tap House at 7 pm but will check back. Looking forward to it! 

Allison 

Hello Everyone! Manito Tap House has great reviews and when I called them today to set up a reservation I found out I can only call 30 minutes prior to get on the list. I will call them on Friday and get us on the list at 1830 under the name MEDEX. I am hoping to get there early as well.

Hello there all, I would like to congratulate you on getting an interview. I am a current student in Spokane Class #19. I am the current class president and will be there tomorrow doing your lunch. 

Meeting tonight is a fantastic idea. It's good to know who you are interviewing with. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am limited on what I can answer but feel free to ask regardless. 

Have fun tonight and best of luck tomorrow. 

Hello Bmitch300wby! Thank you for joining this tread!  Are you going to be in the group interviews as well ? What do you like about the Medex program and what did you wish you knew prior to becoming a student at medex that you would want other students to know? I appreciate you being apart of this forum and giving your time to answer questions.

-Paige

Hello Paige.  I will only be there, with several classmates, for lunch. I pretty much only focused on MEDEX because I live in Coeur d'Alene. So I wanted something local. So far, there's nothing I don't love about MEDEX. The thing I love the most, is the dedication the staff has to help you succeed. They really go out of their way to help you get through the program.  

What would I have liked to know? The process following your phone call to the start of summer quarter. I had an early interview and it was a long wait until Spring quarter (online A&P). Then onto Summer quarter. It's a long wait and you don't receive a lot of information in between your phone call and the start of the online portion. But for the students who had a January interview, the timeframe isn't as long. So to make a short story long, be prepared to wait for information. But keep in mind, you're not forgotten. There's a lot for the MEDEX staff to do until gearing up for March. 

Enjoy this process, seriously. Its a lot of fun going through the interviews. 

Good luck to you all and will see you tomorrow at lunch...

It was great meeting everyone yesterday! I liked Medex before this interview and after yesterday I want to be apart of that family even more! Congrats to everyone who gets an invite it is going to be hard for the staff to decide because everyone was amazing yesterday.

Now we wait patiently for the phone call........

I have to second what Ian said it was so nice to have you guys there to have our questions answered and being able to give us insight as a student! Thank you! Also, I am in the same boat no call and no rejection letter ....so I am staying positive and hopefully Friday the phones will be ringing!

Archived