Sign in to follow this  
mukky99

Class of 2015 Accepted students :)

I am thrilled to say that I will be joining the 15's come august!

Maria? In group C? This is Nicole! I was in Group B! I can't believe how fast that was! I am SO EXCITED! I got the call this am as well! Hello fellow class mate!

Got the call this morning as well... I was in Group B too! My name tag was Kathryn... but I really go by Kate. Nicole... remind me... were you the one that had done some sort of psych experience? I think I have you narrowed down between two girls... ha.

Maria? In group C? This is Nicole! I was in Group B! I can't believe how fast that was! I am SO EXCITED! I got the call this am as well! Hello fellow class mate!

Yes it's me!!! Congratulations Nicole, I'm so happy for you! I guess we will be seeing each other in a couple of months, congrats again!

Best phone call ever this morning!!! Congrats to all my fellow future classmates! Maria were you in the group C from this past Tuesday, April 3rd? If so it's Kelly from your group!

Best phone call ever this morning!!! Congrats to all my fellow future classmates! Maria were you in the group C from this past Tuesday, April 3rd? If so it's Kelly from your group!

yea, that's me... congratulations to you kelly, so glad to hear that!!

Wow that's awesome Jordan! Congrats! We must have persuaded them with our prison talk...haha jk see you guys in august! And to your answer your question David89 they called us to tell us and said a letter would be coming in the mail later in the next week or so.

Kelly and Maria... sounds like group C did well! This is Jordan and I'll be seeing you guys in August too!

congrats to you too Jordan!

Does anyone know if there will be anymore interviews? I just want to be prepared. Any advise?

I recieved an email on 4/05/2012 granting me an interview (!!!!!!!!). When scheduling the interview I recall hearing that 5/15/2012 was the last day of interviews. I'm not sure if they meant this round of interviews or for the 2015 class. Either way I wish you the best of luck!

congrats to those who got accepted. did you guys received a call and the acceptance letter on the same day?

I got my phone call saying that the letter would be there in a few days but it was actually there that same day :) They get back to you fast!

Hi guys! I'm from class of 2014. For newly accepted students please join the FB group to meet future classmates and upper classmens who can help answer any questions. Just search "Touro University California MSPAS/MPH Class of 2015"

And again congrats! :)

Hey Jordan, Kelly, and Maria. Clayton from Group c. Looks like I will see you guys as well in Aug. Congrats to everyone.

Superman??

I have an interview coming up shortly, are you able to give any information on the types of questions that they ask during the group/individual interviews?? Any the essay I hear is pretty simple are you able to give any information on that as well? Lastly what solidified your choice to attend Touro? did you apply anywhere else?