Class of 2015 Accepted students :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the call this morning as well... I was in Group B too! My name tag was Kathryn... but I really go by Kate. Nicole... remind me... were you the one that had done some sort of psych experience? I think I have you narrowed down between two girls... ha.

Maria? In group C? This is Nicole! I was in Group B! I can't believe how fast that was! I am SO EXCITED! I got the call this am as well! Hello fellow class mate!

Yes it's me!!! Congratulations Nicole, I'm so happy for you! I guess we will be seeing each other in a couple of months, congrats again!

Wow that's awesome Jordan! Congrats! We must have persuaded them with our prison talk...haha jk see you guys in august! And to your answer your question David89 they called us to tell us and said a letter would be coming in the mail later in the next week or so.

Does anyone know if there will be anymore interviews? I just want to be prepared. Any advise?

I recieved an email on 4/05/2012 granting me an interview (!!!!!!!!). When scheduling the interview I recall hearing that 5/15/2012 was the last day of interviews. I'm not sure if they meant this round of interviews or for the 2015 class. Either way I wish you the best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I have an interview coming up shortly, are you able to give any information on the types of questions that they ask during the group/individual interviews?? Any the essay I hear is pretty simple are you able to give any information on that as well? Lastly what solidified your choice to attend Touro? did you apply anywhere else?

Archived