Sign in to follow this  
lynnrm

Any news??

That sounds right, hannahcrogers. That's what Prof. Fasser said. Has anyone gotten their letter yet? I live in Cali, still waiting on that (so I'll know when I need to make the desposit!)

That sounds right, hannahcrogers. That's what Prof. Fasser said. Has anyone gotten their letter yet? I live in Cali, still waiting on that (so I'll know when I need to make the desposit!)

Mr. Fasser said they were mailed today. I will be turning down UTMB to attend Baylor,msomanyone waiting for them, my spot is about to open. Cannot wait to meet everyone!

Mr. Fasser said they were mailed today. I will be turning down UTMB to attend Baylor,msomanyone waiting for them, my spot is about to open. Cannot wait to meet everyone!

am i the only one who has interviewed and NOT heard anything yet? does anyone know what that means? because it sounds like people in each category (yes, no, alt) have been contacted.

am i the only one who has interviewed and NOT heard anything yet? does anyone know what that means? because it sounds like people in each category (yes, no, alt) have been contacted.

Has anyone received the official letter of acceptance or the letter of intent yet? Mr.Fasser said that they were put in the mail last friday, but I havent received mine yet.

Has anyone received the official letter of acceptance or the letter of intent yet? Mr.Fasser said that they were put in the mail last friday, but I havent received mine yet.

I also haven't heard anything at all after my interview... I will probably call today. I'm going out of the country for a week starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to get any calls.

I also haven't heard anything at all after my interview... I will probably call today. I'm going out of the country for a week starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to get any calls.