Sign in to follow this  
lynnrm

Any news??

If next Friday, we are not called notifying of acceptance, do you guys think we can call on Monday to see if we are on the wait list? Would they let us know that information?

So if we did not get invited to an interview yet does that basically mean we have been rejected? I haven't heard anything.

Unfortunately, yes. BCM holds all interviews in this 3 day period. I always thought it was very efficient. I'm sorry to be the bearer of the news though. Good luck with the rest of your applications!

I got the call!! I couldn't pick up the call, but I have a very nice voicemail on my phone! I never thought I would get in, but I did. For everyone that is waiting, I wish you all my sincere best! Good luck!!!!!

It's kind of cool, isn't it? My call came in just after 7:30, while I was at the gym.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Got the call well my stepdad did bc I got called into work, but I am so excited! Looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!! Do your last names happen to be at the beginning of the alphabet? :-/ i thought things went well during my interview but maybe I was wrong :-(

Congrats to all those who have been accepted! I'm hoping to hear the same this time next year. Did anybody get a sense for what made you really stand out to Baylor whether it was something on your application or something that was shared during the interview?

I got the call at 8:51, I was getting worried! Can't wait to meet all of you!

@vas113 My last name starts with a Z :\ don't give up!! Waitlists + there is always next year, keep your head up! Good luck!!

@paul2834 I think it was knowing enough about the profession, being confident and not nervous (which isn't hard because they make you feel sooo comfortable and welcome at the interview), and having medical experience that helped me. Baylor really looked at everyytthingggg and the applicant as a whole, not simply as a grade/GPA or test score or just experience. Best of luck!!

I got the call too! Can't wait to be in Houston. The interview process was awesome and every applicant I met seemed really cool. Our class is gonna be quality!

i had an interview, but still haven't gotten a call..... anyone else not get a call? i'm panicking here! baylor's my #1!

Edited by pirateartist

I think just top 40. Then if someone declines, he'll move on their list. he said you can call about your position on list too.

I'm in as well! Hard to believe it. Received the phone call just before 8 PM Friday night (although I missed it). To those still waiting, I'm not 100% sure I'm going to choose Baylor (due to location) so there is hope that my spot may open up. I did love the interview process though, so it will be a tough choice. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted as well!

I called this morning while they were in a meeting, but received the following via email:

Wait listed applicants will be notified this week via email and letter in the mail.

It will probably be Thursday of this week.

I called this morning while they were in a meeting, but received the following via email:

Wait listed applicants will be notified this week via email and letter in the mail.

It will probably be Thursday of this week.