Any news??

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if we did not get invited to an interview yet does that basically mean we have been rejected? I haven't heard anything.

Unfortunately, yes. BCM holds all interviews in this 3 day period. I always thought it was very efficient. I'm sorry to be the bearer of the news though. Good luck with the rest of your applications!

I got the call at 8:51, I was getting worried! Can't wait to meet all of you!

@vas113 My last name starts with a Z :\ don't give up!! Waitlists + there is always next year, keep your head up! Good luck!!

@paul2834 I think it was knowing enough about the profession, being confident and not nervous (which isn't hard because they make you feel sooo comfortable and welcome at the interview), and having medical experience that helped me. Baylor really looked at everyytthingggg and the applicant as a whole, not simply as a grade/GPA or test score or just experience. Best of luck!!

I'm in as well! Hard to believe it. Received the phone call just before 8 PM Friday night (although I missed it). To those still waiting, I'm not 100% sure I'm going to choose Baylor (due to location) so there is hope that my spot may open up. I did love the interview process though, so it will be a tough choice. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted as well!

Archived