Hi! I was also just accepted to the PA/MPH dual program. I glad to see there are other people on the forum trying to connect. I will be moving to DC from far away, but I have friends in the area who are helping me look for housing (I'm interested in shared housing with other GW students). I'd love to get connected via facebook, so please let me know if someone creates a fb page or group.

Hi! I was also just accepted to the PA/MPH dual program. I glad to see there are other people on the forum trying to connect. I will be moving to DC from far away, but I have friends in the area who are helping me look for housing (I'm interested in shared housing with other GW students). I'd love to get connected via facebook, so please let me know if someone creates a fb page or group.

Hi Everyone! I was also accepted in the PA/MPH Program. I have an interview next week at Northwestern and then I have some decisions to make it (if I get in there), but i'm leaning toward GWU. Right now it looks like I'll be out in DC in March to look for a place and to figure out the best place to live. I look forward to meeting everyone. Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a recent acceptant. Can't wait to meet everyone. Is there anyone still looking for roommates or are you all paired up? Anyone have a good idea on a complex near campus? I have to get a lot done in a short time so I would be glad for pointers. My intention is to keep close as possible to campus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived