Waitlist Class of 2015

hello everyone! i was wait-listed and received my letter of acceptance, however, i will be declining (which may be great news for someone out there!). my fiance and i were both accepted to schools in philadelphia. although i would LOVE to study public health, that is something that I will have to pursue post-grad. good luck to everyone!

Hey michellealee, congrats to you and your fiance! if you wouldnt mind my asking, could you share your stats and your thoughts on the interview process? Thanks and best of luck to you both!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. Congrats to all who have been accepted!

I just received a letter today informing me that I have also been placed on the waitlist. However, I'm a little confused about how Touro's waitlist works.

I've seen a couple of people post that they have already been accepted off the waitlist. I thought people get accepted off the waitlist after all the interviews are done...?

Does anyone have any info on how the waitlist works??

Thanks and good luck to everyone!! :)

jaaldana, congrats first of all! I know how it feels to wait and I analyzed their potential waitlist operations to no end. My waitlist letter said basically to hold tight until late March or early April when interviews ended. As far as I know Feb 28 is their last interview??? Maybe they had too many vacancies after being conservative with acceptances or those accepted changed their mind and they let a couple of us in. Who knows. At least I can say they don't forget about that waitlist! I have no real intel on how it works but I believe you can get ahead on that list by submitting items like updates and letters of rec as mentioned above. Good luck to you and hopefully you get in!

jaaldana, congrats first of all! I know how it feels to wait and I analyzed their potential waitlist operations to no end. My waitlist letter said basically to hold tight until late March or early April when interviews ended. As far as I know Feb 28 is their last interview??? Maybe they had too many vacancies after being conservative with acceptances or those accepted changed their mind and they let a couple of us in. Who knows. At least I can say they don't forget about that waitlist! I have no real intel on how it works but I believe you can get ahead on that list by submitting items like updates and letters of rec as mentioned above. Good luck to you and hopefully you get in!

There is an interview date late in march as well

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all - for those of you who submitted additional letters of rec/transcripts/letter of intent...did admissions send you an email or something letting you know they received your documents?

No, I did not receive any confirmation from admissions when I submitted my extra documents.

Hi all - for those of you who submitted additional letters of rec/transcripts/letter of intent...did admissions send you an email or something letting you know they received your documents?

No, I did not receive any confirmation from admissions when I submitted my extra documents.

Hi everyone,

Those of you who were placed on waiting list and then got accepted, what did you guys send them except transcripts? I interviewed on Feb 28th and today got a waiting list letter. I am so nervous and This school is my only and top choice, I would be so appreciated if you guys help me here.

Thank you so much and congrats to you all :)

Hi everyone,

Those of you who were placed on waiting list and then got accepted, what did you guys send them except transcripts? I interviewed on Feb 28th and today got a waiting list letter. I am so nervous and This school is my only and top choice, I would be so appreciated if you guys help me here.

Thank you so much and congrats to you all :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived